Change the way people learn languages with us!
We are looking for two B2B Sales Development Representatives to come and join our growing Revenue Team.
Fluentify is an innovative company, pioneering long-distance learning through its effective tutoring platform for studying professional English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
There are 40,000+ students and 200+ corporate clients who use our online video-conferencing software to improve their language skills with our 260+ native-speaker tutors operating worldwide.
The company, with offices in London, Turin and Milan, is quickly growing with great potential for expansion both in Italy and abroad.
If you have a real passion for sales and technology, this opportunity is for you. You will bring your ability to engage new corporate clients, from medium-sized organisations to multinationals, in the sales process. You will work with advanced technologies to solve business problems and achieve sales targets.
Are you ready to connect your skills and knowledge with our innovative solution?
- Manage on a daily basis the flow of new Sales Qualified Leads generation.
- Monitor, analyse and proactively adapt the lead generation strategy based on measured KPIs.
- Think creatively about how best to engage new leads.
- Manage day-to-day operations working with a multidisciplinary team of brand specialists, content specialists, graphic designers, account managers and customer experience teams.
- Work closely with the performance marketing specialist in outbound email A/B testing campaigns and supporting data analysis and improvements.
- Execute an SDR process working with a variety of tools to facilitate and automate part of the lead generation.
- Contribute to the development of a strategy to generate a predictable flow of Sales Qualified Leads.
- Lead the research, mapping and prioritisation of target accounts.
- Plan and execute outbound campaigns via email, phone and Linkedin.
- Identify and reach out to prospects from our database in order to generate qualified opportunities for our team of account managers.
- Work closely with the Sales team to handover opportunities and document prospect requirements in our CRM.
- Delight in rising to the challenge of ambitious growth targets.
- A positive person with great communication skills and strong empathy.
- A strong character that gets excited to work on KPIs.
- Validated professional experience interacting with B2B clients.
- Experience in working with CRM, Hubspot is a plus.
- Tech savviness.
- A highly motivated individual, excited to work closely with corporate clients.
- Self-motivated, proactive, operative and well-organized person with great tasks-management skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- European working permission.
- Ambitious yet informal context.
- Flexible ways of working (sometimes your presence might be required in our office in Turin, but most of the time you will be able to work from home).
- Friday afternoons off and paid (Mon-Thur 9:00-18:00, Fri 9:00-13:00).
- Personalised learning program (including Hubspot training and certifications).
- Team-building activities throughout the year.
- Welfare programs and health insurance.
- Meal vouchers every working day of the month, even if you are smart working.
- Mac workstation.
- A full time contract.
- Salary level according to seniority + bonus
- If you are working abroad and you are planning to come/return to Italy, we can help you with the paperwork to obtain the tax reduction provided for by Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015, so-called “Brain return”.
- Submit your application via our careers page; you will receive a confirmation email from the careers platform.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by our team.
- During the first conversation you will have the opportunity to learn out more about the position, the team and the company.
- Afterwards, you will have an interview with your future potential team leader or manager.
- The number of meetings depends on the role, teams and location.
- After the last interview we will meet internally to make a decision on your application.
- If you will be the right person we will send you an offer and hope you accept it!