Change the way people learn languages with us.
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile Application Developer willing to take the challenge to redesign our mobile apps by using a brand new platform!
Fluentify is an innovative company, pioneering long-distance learning through its effective tutoring and videoconference platform for studying professional English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
There are 40,000+ students and 200+ corporate clients who use our online video-conferencing software to improve their language skills with our 260+ native-speaker tutors operating worldwide.
The company, with offices in London, Turin and Milan, is quickly growing with great potential for expansion both in Italy and abroad.
If you are skilled in coding mobile apps by using one of the most recent hybrid development frameworks, such as Flutter, Nativescript+Vue, or React Native, please apply! You will assume an important role in our development team, by developing brand new apps while your colleagues will assist you in both API and graphical redesign!
- Choosing an appropriate technology to rewrite our current apps in-house.
- Coding new interfaces while being assisted by back-end developers designing a whole new API system according to your needs.
- Deploying apps on the main Android/iOS stores.
- Further development of companion apps and provide maintenance to the apps you released.
- European working permission is mandatory.
- Work experience in at least one of the most trending technology stacks for hybrid mobile development, such as Flutter, Nativescript, or React Native.
- Enough seniority to be able to autonomously suggest/take architectural decisions while coding new apps.
- Teamwork proficiency.
- Proficient in project management with an Agile mindset (in Fluentify we use Scrum methodology and we manage our sprints on Jira).
- A Self-motivated, analytical, operative, and well-organized person with great problem-solving skills.
- Italian speaking/writing skills are appreciated but not required.
- Good English skills in both verbal and written communication (enough to write documentation and communicate with colleagues, especially if lacking Italian speaking skills).
- Ambitious yet informal context.
- Flexible ways of working (sometimes your presence might be required in our office in Turin, but most of the time you will be able to work from home).
- Friday afternoons off and paid (Mon-Thur 9:00-18:00, Fri 9:00-13:00).
- Personalised learning program.
- Team-building activities throughout the year.
- Welfare programs and health insurance.
- Meal vouchers every working day of the month, even if you are smart working.
- A workstation of your choice.
- A full time contract.
- Salary level according to seniority.
- If you are working abroad and you are planning to come/return to Italy, we can help you with the paperwork to obtain the tax reduction provided for by Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015, so-called “Brain return.
- Submit your application via our careers page; you will receive a confirmation email from the careers platform.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by our team.
- During the first conversation, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the position, the team, and the company.
- Afterwards, you will have an interview with your future potential team leader or manager.
- The number of meetings depends on the role, teams, and location.
- After the last interview we will meet internally to make a decision on your application.
- If you will be the right person we will send you an offer and hope you accept it!